Today I have a guest post from Tess, a rope artist who has supplied a significant amount of information on hemp rope and how to treat hemp rope in the comments on the best rope for bondage. Because not everybody reads the comments, I asked her permission to turn the information into a coherent post, so that more people will have the chance to see it and apply this knowledge when thinking about getting or treating hemp rope for bondage. The pictures within this post were supplied by Tess (note: the featured photo shows hemp (top) and Moco jute (bottom) both processed the same way, on the same day. The hemp was washed first and has been used since; but look at the difference!)
I’m a kinky guy who once upon a time was challenged by his girlfriend to tie her up… and at the time, didn’t have a clue how.
That was six years ago.
A lot has changed since then… to the point where I’m now documenting, sharing information, and showing other people how to do all the things I couldn’t do back then.
I even wrote a book, designed to help everyone who comes here get past all the problems and difficult bits quickly, easily, and a lot more smoothly than I did.
Learning rope bondage in isolation is really, REALLY hard…
So I want to make it easier. For me, and for everyone else!
Try the “Start Here” page first; it makes it easier to find the good stuff!
- The First Rope Bondage Tie You Should Learn
- Bondage Rope: What Kind Of Rope Is Best For Bondage?
- Getting Started With Rope Bondage
- The Best Leg Tie Around
- My Favorite Way Of Tying Wrists
- Consensual Non-Consent: How To Play Rape Your Partner
- Why Do People Like Being Tied Up?
- Rope Bondage The Smart Way Preview: Fun and Games With Crotch Ropes
- The Most Useful Tie You Will Learn